Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 19: Grand Tetons

First off, huge shout out to Matt, Patty, their daughter Heather, their "French daughter" Victoria, and I believe their other daughter Lidia (she was asleep and I never met her). They invited me and a motorbiker named Chris over to their campsite for pancakes, fruit, sausage, and HOT chai. You guys rock!

After breaky, I pedaled the rest of the way through Yellowstone, making a few stops to see the sights along the way. Once out of the park a truck pulling a trailer of canoes drove by and I got an idea. So once I got into Grand Tetons I rented a canoe and took a little trip:

YouTube Video





Now I am doing some laundry and will try to turn in early. It rained a little while I was out on my canoe. But the shower I just took and some clean clothes will make up for it.

- Jeremy Tagliaferre; hiker, biker, and general life liker.

No comments:

Post a Comment