Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 13: moressoula

Another great day. I started it off by going to church. It wasn't John Wesley United Methodist of Falmouth, but it was a welcomed treat as I don't get much churching opportunities on the road.


And then I hung out by the finish of the Missoula Marathon. Yes I thought about running in it, but the late registration was a bit pricey and the risk of hurting myself by pushing too hard was too great. This lady crossed the line at age 70!


How about some art? There was plenty of that at the Missoula Art Museum, "free expression, free admission," (and free air conditioning).



This was my favorite:





And I finished the day with a movie. Here are some of the new friends Gladiator met while he was locked up outside. Thanks OnGuard for the lock!




I just got done hanging out with Micah and some of his friends. They invited me to eat dinner with them and we all had a great time conversing.


- Jeremy Tagliaferre; hiker, biker, and general life liker.

No comments:

Post a Comment