Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day 35: stats and highlights

Eureka KS to Erie KS
miles: 76
Actual miles traveled because of detour around broken bridge: 82
Temp: 102
Winds: light and variable (I actually had some swirls of cool air near the end of the day)
Spanish verbs I've successfully conjugated: hablar, trabajar, manejar, caminar, estudiar

Highlights:
Waking up in an air conditioned room!

This yard decorated with large metal dinosaurs:







Sending home my long socks and rain booties. My pack is so much lighter now!

Managing to put in a respectable day's ride despite my lack of interest in riding my bicycle today.

- Jeremy Tagliaferre; hiker, biker, and general life liker.

1 comment:

  1. Si usted estudia español en voz alta, mientras que en bicicleta por las vacas, que de nuevo moo en español!

    ReplyDelete