Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 28: pausing in Pueblo

Not much to report. Wheel not here. Watched the movie Hugo. And a nice lady named Kate from the church invited to stay at her place with her husband and daughter. They made Salmon tonight, and then we ate ice cream. I didn't take any pictures today so here is a look back on my rides over the divides:



First time, in MT.


Riding through the rain in Yellowstone. Sign is to my right off camera.


Still riding through the rain in Yellowstone.


The next day in was nicer.


No signage for this one. I believe it's Togwotee Pass in WY.


I rode downhill a touch to get to this one... curious sign placement.


Small climb to get to this one.


Bigger climb to get here.


Highest point, it's all Atlantic now folks!

- Jeremy Tagliaferre; hiker, biker, and general life liker.

No comments:

Post a Comment