Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 15: continent divided


YouTube Video

After dealing with a few thunderstorms this morning and afternoon I finally made it up to Chief Joseph Pass and the continental divide!

After Stevensville the sky cleared up and I made some great tracks south. I met a Westbound Ausie who, like most of the other Westbounders, is starting to get sad that his trip is almost over.

To avoid some of the midday heat I decided to cook my dinner around 4. It was a great decision and I let some of my gear dry out while I ate. But after linner, another T-storm rolled in and I decided to wait it out in Sula with an ice cream sandwich and an eastbound biker named Tim.

The storm passed, I climbed the mountain, and am now camping in Mosquitoville.

Here is me with the last restroom I used in the Pacific Ocean watershed:



- Jeremy Tagliaferre; hiker, biker, and general life liker.

No comments:

Post a Comment