Saturday, July 7, 2012

Day 12: hanging in Missoula

What a relaxing day in the lovely city of Missoula. I biked over to the post office to collect my mail drop and stopped at a farmer's market to buy a few homemade delicious doughnuts on the way back. After that I hung out at the ACA office and was given a tour of their building. It is a nice building with cool photos, artwork, bikes, and bike parts everywhere. Here is a picture on the handles to their front doors:



Then it was off to another farmer's market where I bought a pizza from the pedaling garlic pizza truck:


I took a ride down to Free Cycles (the guys I helped pedal the stage with) to have them look at my back wheel. I thought it was being extra wobbly recently. Turns out I had a broken spoke and they fixed me right up. I grabbed some supplies at REI then checked in with the guy that is letting me stay at his house tonight.

I just got done watching a bike movie called "Reveal the Path" about a bunch of guys bikepacking around different countries and talking about deep thoughts. They had a raffle afterwards and I won a chain stay guard. I have been meaning to buy one since I repainted Gladiator! Booyah

Now I am eating some dinner. Yum

- Jeremy Tagliaferre; hiker, biker, and general life liker.

No comments:

Post a Comment