Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 21: Lander part deaux

My ride back to Lander from DuBois was lovely. I broke it down into two 30 mile stretches and one 15er. I feel confident in my ability to ride, I am only nervous about my back wheel and its ability to make it to Pueblo.

YouTube Video

All in all it felt like a pretty restful day. I took a shower, sat in a hot tub, and then took another shower. No aches or pains tonight.

Stats and highlights: days 20 and 21

Total miles both days:140
Broken spokes: 1
Times my body was carried over the stretch of highway between Dubois and Lander: 3
Showers: 3
Hot wings consumed: 20
Miles I had to bike to make sure I started from where I left off in DuBois: 2

Highlights: car ride with Judy where we discussed how perfect things came together for me

Car ride with Mark and Arty

Bike ride with not much stuff through beautiful Wind River Valley

Here is me out of breath in this high altitude:



- Jeremy Tagliaferre; hiker, biker, and general life liker.

No comments:

Post a Comment