Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 8: back to the future


YouTube Video

I crossed into Idaho today and added an extra hour to my clock. Since most of my day is centered around the sun, it only threw me off a little. I hope I don't have bike lag tomorrow and can wake up early.

I am staying at the city park in downtown New Meadows, Idaho. I use the term downtown loosely. The people here seem nice enough and it will make a fine place to spend the night. My climbs to get here weren't too bad because I happened to be in a forest. It was great to see so many trees again, and they make great shady spots.



I am feeling a little sore after so many big days but perhaps a night's rest and the adrenaline of 4th of July celebrations will carry me through another day.

- Jeremy Tagliaferre; hiker, biker, and general life liker.

No comments:

Post a Comment