Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 27: the good people of Pueblo

After a restful night, I was up early enough to grab a shower before church (this way people with smell receptors could sit near me). During the service Pastor Rick introduced me to the congregation and let me talk a little about World Bicycle Relief. The service was great and it just wouldn't be a Sunday with listening to a sermon from a Calhoun.

After the service, I felt the full warmth and generosity of everyone as I received donations for my snacks Rick had mentioned I would be buying. I also gave away all my cards with my blog info and received many well wishes and blessings. I was hooked up with a mattress for tonight and even a new ziplock baggie wallet!


Then I walked downtown and ate two feet of Subway sandwiches. There is some cool street art around here too. I bought some snacks and two movies from the redbox. This afternoon was all about relaxing.


Here is the sign outside the church:


- Jeremy Tagliaferre; hiker, biker, and general life liker.

No comments:

Post a Comment