Monday, June 25, 2012

Eugene!


YouTube Video

I am staying in West Eugene with Chris, Dave, and their daughter Devin. They hooked me up with their backyard cottage.

The ride in was wonderful and I met a biker named David. He showed up just as I was crawling up a hill. He said, "hop on," and I said, "ok." We rode together for a few miles and chatted. He was out for a Sunday afternoon 100-miler. Nice meeting you David.

I spent most of my ride fiddling with my bike computer. I would type in a wheel size and ride a mile according to the highway markers. Then I would adjust that size based on how close or far away it read from one mile. I think it is just about perfect, I will refine it as the days go by, but I should be able to start reporting accurate mileage now.





No comments:

Post a Comment