Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day After

So it is the day after our ride and besides being sunburnt and a little sore, we are feeling great. I am doing a lot of thinking about what gear was worth having with us, what gear should be replaced, and what gear should be left a home. Bellow is a picture of The Lotus loaded up with my current tri-bag system but I have decided that I want to be able to fit all my gear in two bags. One on the back rack and one on the handlebars. The second bag or "frontpack" is what I am having trouble with. Does anybody know of a very simple waterproof handlebar bag?



In the mean time, here is a video of us ridding through the CCRT rotary yesterday. It is such a beautiful day today, I wish we were out riding again today.

YouTube Video



- Jeremy Tagliaferre; hiker, biker, and general life liker

No comments:

Post a Comment