Saturday, February 4, 2012

Back to School!

As many of you know, last semester I took three classes from Harvard Extension School.  Since I got all A minuses and properly filled out all my application materials, I got admitted into their Bachelor of Liberal Arts program.  I will be studying Environmental Science.

Thanks to Adrenaline Promotions, I will be sporting this sweet Harvard University Jersey on my cross country ride.  They sell jerseys with logos from schools all over the place.

I have begun the planning process for my trip and will be posting that schedule soon.  In the mean time, I will be taking two classes this semester.  One is a world religions class and the other is an environmental management class focused on energy.  Wish me luck as I give this whole college thing another go.

No comments:

Post a Comment